Employers and employees have certain rights and obligations in the work place. When these rights or obligations are ignored, the party harmed can suffer damages. That is why, whether you are an employee or an employer, you need an attorney who will aggressively pursue your claims and defend your rights.
If you are seeking skilled and experienced representation in any employment law issue, contact us for a free initial consultation.
We represent both employees and employers in the Greater Houston Area.
If your employer has either unfairly denied or violated your rights, we will fight for you. We represent employees in a variety of employment matters, including:
- All aspects of discrimination and wrongful termination law
- Workplace retaliation
- Family and medical leave act (FMLA)
- Wage and overtime claims
- Employment contracts
- Severance agreements
We also represent individuals in Legal Malpractice & Criminal & CPS defense matters.
If litigation becomes necessary, you can rest assured that attorneys at Law Offices of Steven A. Hershkowitz have the intellect, skill and desire to pursue your claims.
The Employment Law attorneys at Law Offices of Steven A. Hershkowitz advise business owners with respect to State and Federal law compliance, and if needed, to mount a vigorous defense against baseless claims.
We can assist your businesses with managing or resolving risk and/or liability in the following areas:
- Aggressive representation in State and Federal Courts
- Transactional Services:
- Drafting and negotiating non-compete, non-solicitation and trade secret agreements
- Contract review, analysis, drafting, enforcement and negotiation.
- Employment Law:
- Employee handbook review, editing and drafting
- Representation before the Texas Workforce Commission, defending EEOC claims and litigation in state and federal courts
- Wrongful Termination Claims
- Employment Discrimination Claims
- Wage and Hour claims
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Issues
- Legal Malpractice
For quality legal representation in your employment law matter, call 281-667-9414 or email an experienced employment lawyer at Law Offices of Steven A. Hershkowitz today.