8431 Katy Freeway, Suite 201
Houston, Texas 77024

Call Today for a
Free Consultation

Phone: 281-667-9414
Fax: 713-583-8476

We gladly accept Mastercard, Visa, Amex and Discover.

The Attorneys at Unger & Hershkowitz represent clients in the Houston Texas area, including Pasadena, Clear Lake, Katy, Sugar Land, Missouri City, Channelview, Conroe, Galveston, Angleton, Richmond, Rosenberg, Beaumont, Walker County, Bastrop County, Galveston County, Ft. Bend County, Montgomery County, Brazoria County, Harris County, Waller County, Austin County, Fayette County, Grimes County, Brazos County, Chambers County, Liberty County, and Jefferson County.

Sometimes mistakes are made at trial. If the worst happens, and things do not go well at trial, an appeal is available to give defendants a chance to present their case to a higher court. The filing of an appeal may lead to the correction of a mistake made at the trial level. Such mistakes include those made by judges, prosecutors and defense attorneys. Mistakes made by defense attorneys are usually labeled "Ineffective Assistance of Counsel".

With your future at stake, it is important that you hire a persuasive writer who has the ability to sift through extensive and often complicated trial transcripts; one who not only has a thorough knowledge of the law, but one who also has the ability to effectively communicate such knowledge to appellate judges. Rememner, appellate courts are not anxious to reverse or undo what already has occurred, so they will need to be convinced.

The skilled Texas Appellate lawyers at Unger & Hershkowitz will carefully review your case for errors which may have led to a wrongful conviction or an inappropriate sentence. We will fight hard during your Federal or Texas criminal appeal process.


Call 281-667-9414 or email an experienced criminal appellate lawyer at Unger & Hershkowitz to schedule a free consultation.

Copyright © 2011 | Unger & Hershkowitz, Attorneys at Law | All Rights Reserved | Disclaimer | Sitemap

This web site is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for advice regarding their individual legal issues.